New PMP Certification ( Project Management Professional ) 4 (490 USD)Browse Courses Email to a Friend Course details How online training happens?
Steps: Free session -> Make offer or Register -> Mentor accepts and Invoices -> Pay us -> Course begins
Price: 490 USD
Get a free session
Email to a friend
Feedbacks on PMP Certification Post feedback
|No recent feedback|
Questions on PMP Certification
|Course : PMP Certification ( Project Management Professional ) Desc: Hi Jay, We have had a Demo session but when is the actual training going to start..? Its been 2weeks since we had the demo session. I do not see any changes here - neither to pay nor to bid.
Please advise ASAP.
Posted on Apr-02. Read answer from the Mentor
|I would like to start this course ASAP. I have been waiting for it for quite long now..What do I need to do?
Posted on Mar-03. Read answer from the Mentor
Read All Questions and Answers
Description of PMP Certification
PMP ( 4th Edition ) Training and Free 35 Hour Mandatory PDU for PMP .PRICE SLASHED FOR LIMITED PERIOD
Project Certification training provides rigorous training in the New Project Management Body of Knowledge 4th Edition (PMBOK®) which will prepare you to complete your PMP Certification exam successfully. The training will cover Project Management Process groups like Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling, Closing covering all Nine Knowledge areas and 44 Project Processes aligned with PMBOK® 4th Edition which will enable you to take the PMP Certification exam on completing this program. This course enables you to walk through a complete project management life cycle, discover and validate a full range of PMBOK-specific project management processes from project charter through project closure. Sample and Mock tests will be conducted similar to PMP Exam
|Mentor Profile||Trainer: The Trainer who is PMP Certified by PMI, USA has about 20 Years experience in Functional roles, IT Project Management, Business Analysis and Training in India and US Fortune 100 Companies|
PMP® Programs are scheduled during Week-ends (Sat / Sundays) or weekdays 7PM to 930 PM · The Introduction and fundamentals of project management,PMI, PMP Certification Process · Project Scope Management lays the foundation of how to systematically identify the key deliverables of the project. · Project Time (Schedule) Management takes the deliverables identified in the scope definition process breaks them down further if needed and then develops the project schedule. · Project Human Resources Management addresses the essential staffing issues for the project. · Project Cost Management covers the cost control methodology. · Project Risk Management is a critical area, which identifies the risks, analyses them and plans ways to handle them. · Project Quality Management ensures there is a plan for managing, assuring and controlling the project's quality. · Project Procurement (Contract) Management covers the essentials of procurement decisions and contract administration principles. · Project Communications Management helps participants understand team communications issues and how to build consensus among various project groups. · The Professional Responsibility of Project managers · Mock test / sample exam
BONUS : Agile Project Management
How to Join a live session, clas schedule info
How to Join live session
Training by Gotomeeting and Conference call
Class start, payment details and refund policy
- Step 1: When you pay, you only "authorize" us to pay. The actual money moves from your account after the class starts. If class does not start in the pre-scheduled time, you have an option of withdrawing your authorization.
- Your money is held in a escrow account class gets started. After the course gets over, we check with you if you are satisfied, then only money passed to the mentor. In case you are not, complete or partial refund is given to you after case is handled by our dispute resolution department.
Always remember to complete your transactions on LearnersParadise-
it's the safer way to do business.
Is there an offer to pay for the course or get paid directly outside LearnersParadise? If so, please help make the this marketplace safer by reporting it to us. These "outside" transactions may be unsafe and are against our policy.
- All our learning/training happens online. So you can join from any part of the world as long as you have broadband internet connection. In fact 25% of our students are from UK, Europe and India. For audio, you can use Skype and for visual you can just use our online meeting tools which works the same way from any location.
For payment, we accept all International Visa or Master cards. Since the
course fees are all listed in USD, you still pay in USD. In your credit
card statement, it will show in the currency from your country.
For example: if the course fees is $ 100 and you are from India and exchange rate for that day is = Rs 46.5 You can use your Master/Visa card or paypal to pay 100 in USD just like any studnet from US. your bank statement it will show Rs. 4,650.00 transaction from LearnersParadise.com
Class Start date
- mentor is currently busy with students and has not decide yet on the next class start date or ..
- mentor took a break and have not yet activated the class or fogotten to do so.
- Step 1: Send a quick message to mentor with your interest and see if he/she gets back and activates the listing.
- Note: Mentor may not respond despite your efforts in case he is not available to take the course any more. From our experience in the past most of the mentors respond once they hear from interested people even if their course listing is not showing them active.