J2EE Advanced Training (0 USD)Browse Courses Email to a Friend Course details How online training happens?
Steps: Free session -> Make offer or Register -> Mentor accepts and Invoices -> Pay us -> Course begins
Price: 0 USD
Get a free session
Email to a friend
Feedbacks on J2EE Post feedback
|No recent feedback|
Questions on J2EE
|No questions asked yet|
Description of J2EE
This course gives you all the things you need to be a good J2EE professional and land in a good job. This course is JOB oriented
Prequisite: Java Fundamentals.
Struts is one of the major requisites in market today.Learning struts will surely make you more promising in the J2EE market and better your chance of landing in a good job soon.
This is the widely used Framework in the current days. Will cover all the sturts features including Validation and DynaForm and DispatcherAction.
I work as a J2EE Architect with over 8 years experience with J2EE.
I mentored serveral people and prepared them getting a job in Java/J2EE technologies.
I have mostly worked on Web applications, which were built using Java, JSP, EJB, Struts and Database..etc. Also worked on integrating application with external vendors using XML,Webservices. I have indepth knowledge on j2ee Application servers
Both basic Struts and advanced struts.
This course starts with giving you an introduction to Spring's basic principles of IOC and AOP. It then teaches you how to integrate Spring with existing J2EE technologies like Struts, EJBs, ORM technologies, Web services, etc. Finally you will bb building a small J2EE application using the Spring framework. This course is the starting point for someone who wants to get out of the complex world of EJBs. It is also for someone who wants to start a career as a Spring developer, or for someone who simply wants some help to do his/her job. Pre-requisites: You should have some basic knowledge building web applications using Java/J2EE technologies. You Do NOT have to have knowledge of EJBs.
How to Join a live session, clas schedule info
How to Join live session
Class start, payment details and refund policy
- Step 1: When you pay, you only "authorize" us to pay. The actual money moves from your account after the class starts. If class does not start in the pre-scheduled time, you have an option of withdrawing your authorization.
- Your money is held in a escrow account class gets started. After the course gets over, we check with you if you are satisfied, then only money passed to the mentor. In case you are not, complete or partial refund is given to you after case is handled by our dispute resolution department.
Always remember to complete your transactions on LearnersParadise-
it's the safer way to do business.
Is there an offer to pay for the course or get paid directly outside LearnersParadise? If so, please help make the this marketplace safer by reporting it to us. These "outside" transactions may be unsafe and are against our policy.
- All our learning/training happens online. So you can join from any part of the world as long as you have broadband internet connection. In fact 25% of our students are from UK, Europe and India. For audio, you can use Skype and for visual you can just use our online meeting tools which works the same way from any location.
For payment, we accept all International Visa or Master cards. Since the
course fees are all listed in USD, you still pay in USD. In your credit
card statement, it will show in the currency from your country.
For example: if the course fees is $ 100 and you are from India and exchange rate for that day is = Rs 46.5 You can use your Master/Visa card or paypal to pay 100 in USD just like any studnet from US. your bank statement it will show Rs. 4,650.00 transaction from LearnersParadise.com
Class Start date
- mentor is currently busy with students and has not decide yet on the next class start date or ..
- mentor took a break and have not yet activated the class or fogotten to do so.
- Step 1: Send a quick message to mentor with your interest and see if he/she gets back and activates the listing.
- Note: Mentor may not respond despite your efforts in case he is not available to take the course any more. From our experience in the past most of the mentors respond once they hear from interested people even if their course listing is not showing them active.