SHARE POINT (850 USD)Browse Courses Email to a Friend Course details How online training happens?
Steps: Free session -> Make offer or Register -> Mentor accepts and Invoices -> Pay us -> Course begins
Price: 850 USD
Get a free session
Email to a friend
Feedbacks on online training Post feedback
|No recent feedback|
Questions on online training
|No questions asked yet|
Description of online training
|Brief Description||Sharepoint Contents 1. Sharepoint 3.0 Architecture 2. Sites and Site Collections 3. Pages 4. Libraries and Lists 5. Web parts 6. Searching 7. Site Navigation 8. Site Galleries 9. Site Administration 10. Security features in Share point 11. Central Administration 12. Entrerprise Content Management 13. Business Data Catalogues 14. Business Intelligence|
|Mentor Profile||Train4job is one of the fastest emerging Realtime instructor led Online training service providers for its consultants in USA / Canada. We have been in this service for more than 4 years and have trained many consultants on varied technologies. In a very short span of time Train4job has established itself as one of the preferred service providers for outsourcing training requirements for the IT individuals wishing to upgrade their skills.|
|Detail Description||Sharepoint Contents
How to Join a live session, clas schedule info
You can join for free to check out mentor
How to Join live session
How to Join live session
Class start, payment details and refund policy
Some courses have minimum learners needed to start. In case it does not happen class may get delayed or cancelled. Since we only take money after the class starts, you are not affected. Payment can be made using paypal or credit card. You need to have either of this set up in your account. Refund policy is as described in "Buyers' protection and you get the refund with 2-5 business days.
- Step 1: When you pay, you only "authorize" us to pay. The actual money moves from your account after the class starts. If class does not start in the pre-scheduled time, you have an option of withdrawing your authorization.
- Your money is held in a escrow account class gets started. After the course gets over, we check with you if you are satisfied, then only money passed to the mentor. In case you are not, complete or partial refund is given to you after case is handled by our dispute resolution department.
Always remember to complete your transactions on LearnersParadise-
it's the safer way to do business.
Is there an offer to pay for the course or get paid directly outside LearnersParadise? If so, please help make the this marketplace safer by reporting it to us. These "outside" transactions may be unsafe and are against our policy.
- All our learning/training happens online. So you can join from any part of the world as long as you have broadband internet connection. In fact 25% of our students are from UK, Europe and India. For audio, you can use Skype and for visual you can just use our online meeting tools which works the same way from any location.
For payment, we accept all International Visa or Master cards. Since the
course fees are all listed in USD, you still pay in USD. In your credit
card statement, it will show in the currency from your country.
For example: if the course fees is $ 100 and you are from India and exchange rate for that day is = Rs 46.5 You can use your Master/Visa card or paypal to pay 100 in USD just like any studnet from US. your bank statement it will show Rs. 4,650.00 transaction from LearnersParadise.com
Class Start date
Class start date may be unavailable because
- mentor is currently busy with students and has not decide yet on the next class start date or ..
- mentor took a break and have not yet activated the class or fogotten to do so.
- Step 1: Send a quick message to mentor with your interest and see if he/she gets back and activates the listing.
- Note: Mentor may not respond despite your efforts in case he is not available to take the course any more. From our experience in the past most of the mentors respond once they hear from interested people even if their course listing is not showing them active.