SAP APO ( ADVANCE PLANNER OPTIMISER) (3000 USD)Browse Courses Email to a Friend Course details How online training happens?
Steps: Free session -> Make offer or Register -> Mentor accepts and Invoices -> Pay us -> Course begins
Price: 3000 USD
Get a free session
Email to a friend
Feedbacks on SAP APO Post feedback
|No recent feedback|
Questions on SAP APO
|No questions asked yet|
Description of SAP APO
SAP APO (advanced planning optimizer) is one of core module in SCM which many clients are showing interest in implementing after R/3 modules (MM, SD, PP) maturity. I have been involved in SAP APO since 2002 and done multiple APO projects across various sectors. I have taught many application consultants and business users in the APS (Advanced planning systems) concepts and functionality. In my opinion with economy, SAP consultants need to adapt to market demand and learn new skills to face tomorrow client supply chain challenges.
I offer training to SAP consultants in below two options:
(a) Interactive online classroom with live sessions
(b) Combination of interactive online live session + e-learning modules
SAP APO has 5 key modules
- Demand Planning
- Supply Network Planning
- Core Interface
- Manufacturing Planning
- Global Available to promise
My course objective circles around four areas when teaching a specific module (1) Business process (2) Customization and Modeling (c) step-by-step planning activities in APO (4) Industry best practice and white papers
It is your decision whether you would like to learn one, two or all of the modules.
Sandeep has 15 years of Information technology consulting and industry experience in a broad range of industries including FMCG, Biotechnology, Automotive, Retail, Steel and Consumer Electronics. In that time he has performed a variety of roles such as Supply Chain Manager, Business Analyst, SAP Functional Consultant, Solution Architect, Integration & Project Manager.
Sandeep has been responsible for providing thought leadership in Supply Chain strategy, business processes transformation, technology architecture and business integation.
During his 10+ Full SAP projects lifecycles he has trained numerous SAP consultants & business users on Supply chain concepts and SAP APO functionalities.Specialties
- Business Process Modelling & Optimisation using SCOR & ARIS models, Business Process Diagnostics
- SAP design and configuration expertise : APO (DP,SNP,PPDS, TPVS), SCEM, ICH/SNC, PP, MM,SD, BW skills
- Project Management: Business Case, Cost & Benefit Analysis, Change Management and Global templates
Below are breakdown of the course modules:
How to Join a live session, clas schedule info
How to Join live session
Class start, payment details and refund policy
- Step 1: When you pay, you only "authorize" us to pay. The actual money moves from your account after the class starts. If class does not start in the pre-scheduled time, you have an option of withdrawing your authorization.
- Your money is held in a escrow account class gets started. After the course gets over, we check with you if you are satisfied, then only money passed to the mentor. In case you are not, complete or partial refund is given to you after case is handled by our dispute resolution department.
Always remember to complete your transactions on LearnersParadise-
it's the safer way to do business.
Is there an offer to pay for the course or get paid directly outside LearnersParadise? If so, please help make the this marketplace safer by reporting it to us. These "outside" transactions may be unsafe and are against our policy.
- All our learning/training happens online. So you can join from any part of the world as long as you have broadband internet connection. In fact 25% of our students are from UK, Europe and India. For audio, you can use Skype and for visual you can just use our online meeting tools which works the same way from any location.
For payment, we accept all International Visa or Master cards. Since the
course fees are all listed in USD, you still pay in USD. In your credit
card statement, it will show in the currency from your country.
For example: if the course fees is $ 100 and you are from India and exchange rate for that day is = Rs 46.5 You can use your Master/Visa card or paypal to pay 100 in USD just like any studnet from US. your bank statement it will show Rs. 4,650.00 transaction from LearnersParadise.com
Class Start date
- mentor is currently busy with students and has not decide yet on the next class start date or ..
- mentor took a break and have not yet activated the class or fogotten to do so.
- Step 1: Send a quick message to mentor with your interest and see if he/she gets back and activates the listing.
- Note: Mentor may not respond despite your efforts in case he is not available to take the course any more. From our experience in the past most of the mentors respond once they hear from interested people even if their course listing is not showing them active.