SAP Supply Chain Event Manager (SCEM) (2000 USD)Browse Courses Email to a Friend Course details How online training happens?
Steps: Free session -> Make offer or Register -> Mentor accepts and Invoices -> Pay us -> Course begins
Price: 2000 USD
Get a free session
Email to a friend
Feedbacks on online training Post feedback
|No recent feedback|
Questions on online training
|No questions asked yet|
Description of online training
|Brief Description||Target Group This course is intended for current or future project members of SAP Supply Chain Event Management (SCEM) implementations. This should be attended by all those who need to understand the principles and concept of Supply Chain Event Management. The course includes the usage of the respective configuration & transactions in order to provide the skills for formulating typical Supply chain visibility scenarios. Prerequisites
A sound logistics business background as well as good understanding of supply chain management principles are assumed. SAP R 3 knowledge of the SAP MM, SAP SD and PP modules is of some advantage but not a strict prerequisite. The same applies to the SAP Graphical User Interface (GUI). It is assumed that the student is familiar with the Windows environment.
Sandeep has 15 years of Information technology consulting and industry experience in a broad range of industries including FMCG, Biotechnology, Automotive, Retail, Steel and Consumer Electronics. In that time he has performed a variety of roles such as Supply Chain Manager, Business Analyst, SAP Functional Consultant, Solution Architect, Integration & Project Manager.
Sandeep has been responsible for providing thought leadership in Supply Chain strategy, business processes transformation, technology architecture and business integation.
During his 10+ Full SAP projects lifecycles he has trained numerous SAP consultants & business users on Supply chain concepts and functionalities.Specialties
- Business Process Modelling & Optimisation using SCOR & ARIS models, Business Process Diagnostics
- SAP design and configuration expertise : APO (DP,SNP,PPDS, TPVS), SCEM, ICH/SNC, PP, MM,SD, BW skills
- Project Management: Business Case, Cost & Benefit Analysis, Change Management and Global templates
Below are breakdown of the course modules:
How to Join a live session, clas schedule info
How to Join live session
Class start, payment details and refund policy
- Step 1: When you pay, you only "authorize" us to pay. The actual money moves from your account after the class starts. If class does not start in the pre-scheduled time, you have an option of withdrawing your authorization.
- Your money is held in a escrow account class gets started. After the course gets over, we check with you if you are satisfied, then only money passed to the mentor. In case you are not, complete or partial refund is given to you after case is handled by our dispute resolution department.
Always remember to complete your transactions on LearnersParadise-
it's the safer way to do business.
Is there an offer to pay for the course or get paid directly outside LearnersParadise? If so, please help make the this marketplace safer by reporting it to us. These "outside" transactions may be unsafe and are against our policy.
- All our learning/training happens online. So you can join from any part of the world as long as you have broadband internet connection. In fact 25% of our students are from UK, Europe and India. For audio, you can use Skype and for visual you can just use our online meeting tools which works the same way from any location.
For payment, we accept all International Visa or Master cards. Since the
course fees are all listed in USD, you still pay in USD. In your credit
card statement, it will show in the currency from your country.
For example: if the course fees is $ 100 and you are from India and exchange rate for that day is = Rs 46.5 You can use your Master/Visa card or paypal to pay 100 in USD just like any studnet from US. your bank statement it will show Rs. 4,650.00 transaction from LearnersParadise.com
Class Start date
- mentor is currently busy with students and has not decide yet on the next class start date or ..
- mentor took a break and have not yet activated the class or fogotten to do so.
- Step 1: Send a quick message to mentor with your interest and see if he/she gets back and activates the listing.
- Note: Mentor may not respond despite your efforts in case he is not available to take the course any more. From our experience in the past most of the mentors respond once they hear from interested people even if their course listing is not showing them active.