Oracle Application Server (OAS) install, admin,HA, DR (600 USD)Browse Courses Email to a Friend Course details How online training happens?
Steps: Free session -> Make offer or Register -> Mentor accepts and Invoices -> Pay us -> Course begins
Price: 600 USD
Get a free session
Email to a friend
Feedbacks on online training Post feedback
|Would recommend it to someone, who has never seen an ETL tool before and if they need an intro and want to familiarise with the tool.Most of the basics have been dealt with.|
|I believe this to be my best foot forward so far. Anirban has been an inspirational tutor with the Oracle EBS Suite and I will recommend any and everyone interested to pursue this opportunity in Oracle Financials/CRM/SCM to learn from him. He has - Tutored me to detail - Spared time to clear any question I have at any possible time - Been on schedule for every class - The intricate knowledge of the entire EBS suite. Ive rarely thought a virtual class could be so effective MJM|
|If I have to summarize the quality of Anirban's Oracle RAC Traianing course in a word, I would say "EXCELLENT". Worth every penny. That should tell you everything you need to know. Go ahead and take the course.|
|This was my second class with Anirban. Anirban is an expert on Oracle RAC and High Availability. He has real world experience and as such he can answer any question, right from very basic to very advanced/complicated. His style of teaching is excellent. He explains in a very clear, concise manner and then shows an example of "How to do it". This helped me understand all the topics quickly. The documentation he provided was very helpful. The powerpoint slides, MS-word and Text documents he provided are very useful. I highly recommend him to anyone planning to take Oracle RAC/High Availability classes.|
|Anirban is an expert in Oracle RAC, DataGuard and Replication. He explains very complex topics in a clear, concise manner. The lab exercises give you a very good hands-on experience. He answered all my questions to my satisfaction ( he also answered some questions that were not directly related to Oracle RAC). I highly recommend him for any Oracle class. I am planning to take his classes on Data Guard.|
Read All Comments
Questions on online training
|No questions asked yet|
Description of online training
Mentor: Anirban Dhar Contact: email@example.com / 978 996 0551
This course will teach hands on oracle app server 10G install, admin, configuration, backup, recovery,ssl, high availability(HA) and data recovery (DR)frameworks
Experienced classroom trainer and Oracle instructor. I have taught more than 10 University courses and regularly conduct in-house Oracle training.
Oracle certified Professional with over 17 years of working experience as a corporate database consultant, creating robust database architectures for mission-critical systems
Experienced E-Business suite professional and Oracle Apps DBA, worked with numerous Fortune 500 corporations
Expert in Oracle Streams and advanced Replication Expert in Oracle Parallel Server (OPS) and Real Application Clusters (RAC) and Transparent Application Failover (TAF). Also, tuning of massively parallel Oracle databases.
Extensive performance tuning experience, specializing in instance tuning, Oracle9i RAC tuning and SQL optimization.
Extensive experience with designing and implementing Oracle databases, including systems architect, project management, data warehouse design, implementation and tuning, BI, ETL (Informatica, Sunopsis, Oracle Warehouse Builder, SAS and Datastage).
Mentor: Anirban Dhar Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 978 996 0551
1. OAS Install – Middle Tier and Infrastructure layers( Identity Management and Metadata Repository) 2. Introduction to Administration Tools 3. Starting, Stopping, Managing Ports & Log files 4. Managing an OracleAS Metadata Repository 5. Enabling SSL in the Infrastructure 6. Enabling SSL in the Middle Tier 7. Oracle Application Server Backup and Recovery Tool 8. Backup Strategy and Procedures 9. Recovery Strategies and Procedures 10. Introduction to High Availability, Frameworks 11. Middle-tier High Availability 12. OracleAS Infrastructure: High Availability for OracleAS Metadata Repository 13. OracleAS Infrastructure: High Availability for Oracle Identity Management
How to Join a live session, clas schedule info
How to Join live session
Class start, payment details and refund policy
- Step 1: When you pay, you only "authorize" us to pay. The actual money moves from your account after the class starts. If class does not start in the pre-scheduled time, you have an option of withdrawing your authorization.
- Your money is held in a escrow account class gets started. After the course gets over, we check with you if you are satisfied, then only money passed to the mentor. In case you are not, complete or partial refund is given to you after case is handled by our dispute resolution department.
Always remember to complete your transactions on LearnersParadise-
it's the safer way to do business.
Is there an offer to pay for the course or get paid directly outside LearnersParadise? If so, please help make the this marketplace safer by reporting it to us. These "outside" transactions may be unsafe and are against our policy.
- All our learning/training happens online. So you can join from any part of the world as long as you have broadband internet connection. In fact 25% of our students are from UK, Europe and India. For audio, you can use Skype and for visual you can just use our online meeting tools which works the same way from any location.
For payment, we accept all International Visa or Master cards. Since the
course fees are all listed in USD, you still pay in USD. In your credit
card statement, it will show in the currency from your country.
For example: if the course fees is $ 100 and you are from India and exchange rate for that day is = Rs 46.5 You can use your Master/Visa card or paypal to pay 100 in USD just like any studnet from US. your bank statement it will show Rs. 4,650.00 transaction from LearnersParadise.com
Class Start date
- mentor is currently busy with students and has not decide yet on the next class start date or ..
- mentor took a break and have not yet activated the class or fogotten to do so.
- Step 1: Send a quick message to mentor with your interest and see if he/she gets back and activates the listing.
- Note: Mentor may not respond despite your efforts in case he is not available to take the course any more. From our experience in the past most of the mentors respond once they hear from interested people even if their course listing is not showing them active.